CONVENIENT JAUNTS OR EXTENDED VACATIONS:
CRYSTAL OFFERS EXPANDED SELECTION OF EUROPEAN ESCAPES
Overnight Stays and Weekend Departures
Highlight Diverse Roster of Europe Voyages in 2015
January 27, 2015 – Proving that when it comes to luxury vacations, quality trumps quantity, luxury cruise leader Crystal Cruises is offering travelers a varied menu of conveniently scheduled itineraries through Europe, including Sunday to Sunday and seven-day voyages this summer and fall. Sailing throughout the Mediterranean and Baltic Sea, and Northern Europe, the shorter itineraries complement the line’s more common 10-, 11- and 12+-day voyages. Each seven-day cruise offers at least one overnight stay, often upon embarkation and/or disembarkation, allowing travelers ample time to immerse themselves in destinations before, during and following their Crystal cruise.
“The departures and returns afford those with limited travel time the ability to enjoy a dream vacation abroad without overextending their time away from work and other commitments,” said Crystal’s president, Edie Rodriguez. “Our varied range of itineraries is carefully designed to meet any traveler’s dreams of a journey to new and favorite destinations.”
Among the seven-day, Crystal Serenity voyages in 2015 are:
- August 30, Rome to Venice (overnight): Sorrento (overnight), Italy; Kotor, Montenegro; and Rijeka, Croatia
- September 6, Venice (overnight) to Istanbul (overnight): Dubrovnik, Croatia; Mykonos, Greece; and Izmir, Turkey
- September 13, Round-trip Istanbul (begins with overnight): Kuşadasi, Rhodes and Santorini, Greece
- October 11, Athens to Venice (overnight): Monemvasia and Katakolon, Greece; Sarande, Albania; and Split, Croatia
- October 18, Venice (overnight) to Monte Carlo: Kotor, Montenegro; Naples, Rome and Florence, Italy
- November 6, Monte Carlo (overnight) to Lisbon: Barcelona, Valencia, Alicante, Spain; Gibraltar, United Kingdom; Portimão, Portugal
- November 22, Monte Carlo (overnight) to Marseille: Genoa, Florence, Rome and Naples, Italy; and Corsica, France
The line’s other acclaimed vessel, Crystal Symphony, sails an August 16 seven-day jaunt round-trip from Copenhagen, calling in Berlin/Warnemünde, Germany and Helsinki, Finland and overnighting in St. Petersburg, Russia. This is followed by a Copenhagen to Amsterdam voyage beginning August 23, featuring an overnight in Edinburgh/Rosyth, Scotland and Hamburg, Germany; and calling in Newcastle, England; and Helgoland, Germany (maiden call).
Through March 2, 2015, compelling, all-inclusive “Book Now” cruise fares for 2015 seven-day Mediterranean voyages start at $1,995 per person.
Crystal’s passion for taking care of guests in an inviting environment of extraordinary space, quality and choices has earned the company more “World’s Best” awards than any other cruise line, resort, or hotel in history.
SOURCE: Crystal Cruises