LOS ANGELES, CA (January 5, 2015)—Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection kicks off 2015 with the “Uniquely Uniworld” Travel Agent Promotion. Travel Agents simply book ANY 2015 or 2016 Uniworld boutique river cruise or cruise/journey from January 5 through February 28, 2015, and they can enter for their chance to win one of three all-inclusive river cruises for two. Three other lucky winners will receive a $150 gift card. Each eligible booking made will be entered into the prize drawing, so Travel Agents are encouraged to book as many trips as possible during the promotion period to increase their chances of winning one of the following prizes:
- GRAND PRIZE: Venice & the Gems of Northern Italy, including economy air for two
- 1st PLACE PRIZE: Agent’s choice of any 8-day European river cruise for two
- 2nd PLACE PRIZE: Agent’s choice of any 8-day European river cruise for two
“Our ‘Uniquely Uniworld’ promotion highlights the fact that we are vastly different than any other river cruise line in terms of our ships, staff-to-guest ratio, exclusive excursions, and more,” says Guy Young, President of Uniworld. “Another unique quality is our extremely close relationship with the travel professional community. We want to show our appreciation for their loyalty and for all the hard work they do for our guests, and this promotion is a wonderful way to do that.”
For complete details and official rules for “Uniquely Uniworld”, please visit uniworld.com/uniquely (U.S.) or uniworldcruises.ca/uniquely (Canada) and enter each eligible booking number into the form. Six Travel Agents will be randomly selected to win one of these prizes.
About Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection
Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection—the world’s only authentic boutique cruise line™—features luxurious ships with an average capacity of 130 guests, exclusive excursions, gourmet cuisine, and the highest staff-to-guest ratio in the river cruise industry. Based in Los Angeles, Calif., Uniworld offers truly all-inclusive itineraries in Europe, as well as voyages in Russia, China, Vietnam, Cambodia, India, and Egypt—a total of 22 rivers in 26 countries worldwide. Uniworld is a member of CLIA and is highly regarded by discerning travelers, media, and cruise industry experts:
- Listed among the World’s Best River Cruises by Travel + Leisure, and recognized for World’s Best Service in the River Cruise category
- Seven ships listed among Travel + Leisure’s Top 20 River Ships, with River Countessrated highest of all cruise ships (river & ocean)
- Included on Condé Nast Traveler’s Gold List for seven years (2008 – 2014)
- Top 3 ranking on Condé Nast Traveler’s Top Ten Cruise Lines (river & ocean)
- Top 4 ranking on Condé Nast Traveler’s Readers’ Choice Awards for Top Cruise Lines (2014)
- Named Best Luxury River Cruise Line by Cruise International (2012 – 2014)
- Named Best Culinary Cruise Line by readers of SAVEUR (2014)
About the TreadRight Foundation
Created as a joint initiative between The Travel Corporation’s family of brands, the TreadRight Foundation is a not-for-profit organization that works to help ensure the environment and communities we visit remain vibrant and preserved for generations to come. To date, TreadRight has donated more than $2.5 million to sustainable tourism projects worldwide. TreadRight’s guiding principle is to encourage sustainable tourism development through conservation, leadership, and support for communities. Foundation priorities are set by the Steering Committee, which includes sustainability leaders such as Céline Cousteau and Costas Christ.
Uniworld is proud to be an active founder and supporter of TreadRight’s projects and work. TreadRight’s past project partners include World Wildlife Fund, Conservation International, and The National Trust in the UK. Current initiatives include sponsoring the National Geographic Society’s inaugural “World Legacy Awards,” WildAid, and inspiring wildlife advocates such as Terri Irwin. To learn more about our past and current work at TreadRight, please visit us at TreadRight.org.